Bihar Public Service Commission successfully conducted the mains examination for the recruitment of 970 prime job in the offices of state government.
Evaluation of the mains papers completed and result of mains decleared in the month of August.
As far as cut off in 53-55 BPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Examination is concerned it was 832.
BPSC CUT OFF TREND:
- In 42nd BPSC against 270 vacancy 701 was the cut off.
- In 43rd BPSC against 44 vacancy 718 was the cut off.
- In 44th BPSC against 97 vacancy 714 was the cut off.
- In 45th BPSC examination 83 vacancy 722 was the cut off.
- In 46th BPSC examination 103 vacancy 724 was the cut off.
- In 47th BPSC examination 87 Vacancy 731 was the cut off.
- 48-52 BPSC examination 366 vacancies 742 was the cut off.
- 53-55th BPSC examination 970 vacancies 832 was the cut off.